Monday, October 20, 2008

Beijing Days 7 & 8, 10/02-10/03

Aww Dr. Tea. Well lets face it. I drank his tea and looked into the mirror and I noticed he was right about the results. I am not constipated. I am not a fat Chinese person. I don't have cancer and I am still alive. Maybe you are on to something Dr. Tea.

Back to Beijing. Sorry folks no more fun adventures for us in Beijing. After a week of historical wonders and mobs of people we have had enough. The farthest we traveled in these 2 days was 3 blocks away for dinner and some souvenirs the rest of the time we enjoyed the hotel and its pool (with the exception of a cab ride to the airport).

All in all it was a destination I hope all of you enjoyed reading about and hopefully some of you will get to see someday. To anyone planning a trip to Beijing (or anyone looking for some gross and unfortunately true stories) please feel free to ask about Beijing Etiquette. I will leave you will a couple pictures of Anne and I doing what we do best.

0 comments: