Thursday, June 4, 2009

The blog must go on!

We're back in Minnesota! Actually, we got back a few days ago but it's been a busy few days. Many of you avid blog-readers have asked, "no more blogging?" Of course not! Just because we're back from our adventures doesn't mean there won't be any adventures state-side. Maybe the experiences may not be as funny or comical but I'm sure some of it will be entertaining.

At this moment, I think jet lag has finally caught up to me. I plan on taking a nap very soon. Our shipment just arrived and for those of you that know me - not unpacking right away will drive me nuts. A few things I've noticed right away:

- Diet Coke & Pepsi taste sweeter in the US. Ice cubes rock!
- In the past 12 months, I lived off of five pairs of shoes.... so do I really need 20?
- Why do I own 10 pairs of jeans?
- Driving is like riding a bike, even though I haven't gotten behind the wheel in the past 12 months, it comes back naturally.

Stay tuned, as we transform Midwest to the Far East back to the Midwest. a ha ha

0 comments: