Wednesday, April 15, 2009

American Idol with DJ Kaori

Greetings blog readers! It's Anne. I know, I know, long time no write, I thought Bill was just doing such a fantastic job. Anyhoo - for those of you that may not know, I love to watch TV. It's almost been a year since I've had the comforts of CABLE TELEVISION. Favorite shows back in the US - Hero's, anything on Food Network, What not to wear, This old house, lots of shows on TLC and a few reality shows.

In Shanghai - we had CNN, BBC, and AXN (reruns of old shows... some of them REALLY old). In Tokyo, we have History, Discovery, National Geographic, Movie Channel and AXN (a better version). Now, I've discovered my liking for Bones, Ugly Betty, 30 Rock, and Boston Legal. I'm sure I'll need to buy/ rent it when I return to the states to catch-up on the episodes. Although they are seasons and episodes behind, it's still new to me!

Lately, I've been getting home by 7 to catch the new season of American Idol. I love American Idol! We are quite a few episodes behind - just got to the Top 11. I was sad to see Jorge go :( In addition to Ryan Seacrest, we also have a Japanese sypnosis by DJ Kaori http://metropolis.co.jp/tokyo/472/music_beat.asp Bill always laughs when DJ Kaori comes on. Why? Becuase I go on a rant and rave about her. DJ Kaori is cute as a button and an average size 4? build. However, she must think she's too big for TV becuase she is constantly striking these "I'm thin poses" along w/ clothes that she can hardly breathe in. It just looks so uncomfortable! Seriously, you're probably 120 pounds soaking wet - some of us haven't seen that number since the 6th grade. Be happy w/ your looks DJ because you look great!

0 comments: