Thursday, April 30, 2009

Anne for hire!

Well, all good things must come to an end. We've received word a few weeks ago that my 12 month assignment is just about complete. WOW! I cannot believe how quickly time flew by, especially in Tokyo - it just seemed like we were doing something every minute of the day. I am going to miss Tokyo, it's just starting to warm up, the trees are green and the flowers are blooming. I will miss Shanghai too! It just seems so far away already.

But I'm also looking forward to coming back to the states. I love Minnesota summers and I'm not sure how it'll feel being back in my own home, my own bed and our creaky kitchen floors.

Right now, my return date to the US is scheduled for June 5th. This date may be moved up, depending on where I'll be working. For those of you that may not know, after my International rotation, I need to return to a position in the states. This position is usually not determined until we get closer to the return date. So... technically, I don't have a job lined up yet. But don't worry - I am working on this, along with lots of great people at Medtronic. However, for all you Medtronic blog readers, should you hear of a need for a talented HR professional - I'm here for your consideration!

0 comments: